1. Mandatory General Information
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 7 and 12 of the Legislative Decree. n. 70 of 9.4.2003, the following information is communicated to users: the provider of the Services subject to the General Conditions is Ice Promotion Srl, with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 57 C.F. VAT number 03930440965; registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, registered capital of 100,000.00 euros. Any request for information can be forwarded to our customer service at the address above or to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- 2.1 Registration at www.slideshopping.it is free. To register, the user must complete the registration form at www.slideshopping.it and provide at least their e-mail address and password.
- 2.2 Registration is allowed only to consumer users, or natural persons, who have reached the age of majority and who access the service for purposes not related to commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out.
- 2.3 Each user can perform a single registration. Any multiple registrations can be canceled.
- 2.4 L'utente garantisce che le informazioni fornite durante la procedura di registrazione sono complete, corrette e veritiere. L'utente accetta di tenere Ice Promotion Srl indenne da qualsiasi obbligo risarcitorio, sanzione derivante e\o in qualsiasi modo collegati alla violazione da parte dell'utente delle regole sulla registrazione. L'utente è esclusivo responsabile dell'accesso al sito mediante le sue credenziali di registrazione e risponde direttamente di ogni danno o pregiudizio arrecato a Ice Promotion Srl o a terze parti da un uso improprio, dalla perdita, dall'appropriazione indebita da parte di altri ovvero dalla mancata tutela di un'adeguata segretezza delle proprie credenziali di registrazione. Tutte le operazioni effettuate tramite le Credenziali di Registrazione sono considerate effettuate dal Cliente a cui le credenziali di registrazione si riferiscono.
- 2.5 By registering with the site, you agree to receive communications from www.slideshopping.it (including but not limited to e-mails announcing the start of a new sale). The user can request at any time not to receive further communications via e-mail while maintaining the possibility to access and use the site
- 2.6 Ice Promotion Srl reserves the right to refuse, in its sole discretion, the registration of a user to the site. Ice Promotion Srl also reserves the right not to accept orders, from anyone coming, which are anomalous in relation to the quantity of products purchased or the frequency of purchases made on the Site, as well as in relation to improper or suspicious use of gift certificates.
- 2.7 Users may cancel their registration at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Terms and Conditions of Purchase
3.1 The offers published on www.slideshopping.it are available in limited time and with limited quantities of products. The validity date of the offers is indicated on the Website.
3.2 All prices shown on www.slideshopping.it are expressed in Euro (€) and are to be considered inclusive of VAT. The shipping costs are explicitly indicated for each product before the purchase and are also to be considered inclusive of VAT.
3.3 Ice Promotion Srl reserves the right to refuse orders from users who do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or with which pending disputes are pending.
3.4 Product prices may be subject to updates. The user is required to ascertain the final sale price before completing the purchase using the relevant order form.
4. Right of Withdrawal
4.1 The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract stipulated in terms of these general conditions, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer, pursuant to of the articles 64 and ss. of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 22.07.2005 No. 206). The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within the deadline, a communication that must contain the name of the applicant, code and description of the article, details for the refund and that must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to this address : Via Giovanni da Procida 36 The communication can be sent, within the same term, also by telegram or e-mail to the address email@example.com. The address to which the returned product may be sent may differ depending on the product and will be notified to you once the above communication has been received.
4.2. The buyer who wants to use the right of withdrawal is required to return the goods by shipping the same within a period not exceeding fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt. The costs and risks related to the return of the products will be borne by the buyer, who must send them in a secure form with the necessary guarantees for the products to arrive in perfect condition. The only expenses payable by the purchaser for the exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article are the shipping costs of the goods to the seller.
4.3. The return can not take place under any circumstances if the products supplied have been clearly object of use. The products must be returned with the appropriate protections, in their original packaging, in perfect condition (not damaged or dirty), with all accessories, instructions and any documentation.
5.1 The reimbursement, following the exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be activated by the Seller as soon as possible and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the withdrawal, after having verified his correct execution and acceptance of returned products.
6. Guarantee of conformity of the products
6.1 Le The descriptions of the products offered by www.slideshopping.it are based on the information provided by the suppliers. Moreover, the information provided on each product, as well as its photographs and videos, are published for guidance, as well as all the trade names, trademarks or distinctive symbols of any kind contained in the pages of the site.
6.2 Pursuant to Articles 128 - 135 of the Consumer Code, any product bearing manufacturing defects shall have the same conditions as those provided for by the law on the right of withdrawal.
7.1 The balance of purchases is made through one of the methods indicated in the order form (such as PayPal, credit card or prepaid card). It is also possible to pay by bank transfer. In the latter case, after adding the products to the cart, send an e-mail to www.slideshopping.it for further instructions.
7.2 For greater security, only our payment service provider has access to the data of the card used for payment, while www.slideshopping.it and Ice Promotion Srl has no opportunity to know or store such data.
7.3 In case the payment is refused. the order will be automatically canceled.
8.1 Products for which the order has been accepted by the seller will be delivered to the address indicated by the buyer in the purchase order, by courier.
8.2 The cost of shipping is the buyer's responsibility, according to the rates and costs indicated at the time of purchase.
9.1 Ice Promotion Srl is not responsible in case of damages, of any kind, deriving from the installation and / or use of the product improperly and / or not in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer and in case of damages deriving from accident or major force.
9.2 Ice Promotion Srl shall not be liable in the event of loss of revenues, profits, data or any other indirect damage of any nature deriving from or otherwise connected to contracts subject to the General Conditions.
9.3 The responsibility of Ice Promotion Srl, in any case, can not be higher than the total value of the purchase order
10. Suspension of the Service
10.1 Ice Promotion Srl reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the provision of the Services for the time strictly necessary for the technical interventions necessary and / or appropriate to improve the quality of the Services themselves.
10.2 Ice Promotion Srl may, at any time, interrupt the provision of the Service if there are justified reasons of security or breaches of confidentiality, in this case giving notice to the user.
11. Applicable laws
The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce.
These General Conditions of Sale may be modified from time to time also in consideration of possible regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on www.slideshopping.it Ice Promotion Srl, Foro Buonaparte 57. VAT number: 03930440965 firstname.lastname@example.org